Our virtual team act as temporary members of your management team whether you require special expertise, the involvement of independent and objective professionals, or additional resources on a project.
We follow a well-defined consulting process that ensures a positive outcome on all client engagements:
- Work closely with the client to identify issues that need to be addressed by the consulting team.
- Prepare a written proposal that covers terms of the engagement including: goals and objectives, methodology, professional team, relevant experience, timing, fees and expenses.
- Analyze issues by conducting primary and secondary research, drawing on knowledge and experience of professionals, and using state-of-the-art tools and techniques.
- Recommend solutions to the issues facing the organization using a practical and hands-on approach that contributes to ease of implementation.
- Remain available to actively assist and manage the implementation of recommendations.
- Train management and staff so that knowledge remains within the organization.
- Work with clients to measure the return-on-investment for each engagement.